Saturday, March 5, 2011

IditaRead 2011 Begins!

We are off and running for IditaRead 2011.  You will notice two new pages on the blog, "Iditaread 2011" and "Checkpoints 2011".  The first contains some general info and fun website links.  The second is where you will comment on your progress, and I will move you from checkpoint to checkpoint.


If you are joining us a bit late, we still welcome you!  Just give it a good, honest guess as to what page you were on when the challenge began.


Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award. I posted about it here: http://femalebookreader.blogspot.com/2011/03/im-lovely.html

    And good luck with the reading challenge! It sounds fun. With my Kindle I can't keep track of the pages I've read (which sometimes I think is a good thing).

    ReplyDelete

Due to heavy spamming, all comments are moderated before posted. Sorry it’s come to this!