Thursday, June 30, 2011

Literary Blog Hop Winners!!


THE REQUESTS ARE IN,
 THE NAMES HAVE BEEN RANDOMIZED,

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

The Help by Kathryn Stockett...Lisa B.

Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi...Dogwood 

Classical Myths to Read Aloud by William F. Russell...
Mary Ellen


All three of my winners have already responded with their addresses, so these results are final.

Thank-you to Judith for organizing this hop and to all of you who stopped by.  I hope that this will not be the last time you visit!  Visiting all the blogs on the hop was a fun, creative journey.  I also look forward to visiting the blogs and websites of those of you who, though not authors of a participating blog, left comments here over the last several days.  It was exciting to see how many of you "hopped" over from another participating blog and found Lit in the Last Frontier for the first time, because that means that I now get to come and visit your blogs and expand my horizons too!  ☺

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Care, I'm so glad you had a good time with the hop, and met some new blog(ger)s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!

    This is what I like about hops like these and memes; I have found many blogs that I might never have known about otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Due to heavy spamming, all comments are moderated before posted. Sorry it’s come to this!